- Organophosphates – Organophosphates are a nerve poison that is sprayed on crops
- DEET – DEET is a chemical in bug sprays that is injurious to the central nervous system
CHEMICAL HAZARDS – The “3 P’s”
- PARABANS found in cosmetics and sunscreens
- PHOSPHORUS found in all-purpose cleaners
- PHOSPHATES found in dishwashing detergents
UNFILTERED WATER – possible lead, pesticides, nitrates, excess chlorine
HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP
Celiac and Reproductive Health
By Alice Bast
“There is little that can compare to the heartache, family tragedy associated with losing a baby, or not being able to have one. I know. It happened to me. I suffered multiple miscarriages and a full-term stillbirth as a result of my undiagnosed celiac.
For some women, unexplained infertility is the only sign of undiagnosed celiac disease. Studies indicate that celiac disease may occur in as many as 4% to 8% of women with unexplained infertility.
Fortunately, the solution can be simple. A proper celiac diagnosis and gluten-free diet may hold the key to helping parents have healthy babies and happy families!”